Les Mills Pump Results- Want to find out if Les Mills Pump can really deliver you results?
Before we go over Les Mills Pump reviews, let’s find out who Les Mills is… Les Mills Pump Results isn’t guess work but but instead based on the Les Mills Body Pump classes the are held in over 14,000 gyms across 80 countries worldwide!
The Les Mills Body Pump classes are based on getting results with what Les Mills calls the Rep Effect.
Now, Because of Beachbody, you too can take advantage of the Rep Effect and get Les Mills Pump Results:
- Without Wasting Time Driving to and from a Gym!
- Without Paying Excessive Gym Membership fees!
- Without Being Judged By other Gym Goers!
In this Les Mills Pump Review, we’ll go over:
- What is Les Mills Pump.
- Les Mills Pump reviews from people who went through the program.
- And If Les Mills Pump is right for you.
Les Mills Pump Results: What is it?
Unlike other weight programs that work on building muscles with less reps and heavier weights, Les Mills Pump focuses on more reps and lighter weights in order to tone your body…. Les Mills calls this the Rep Effect.
The Rep Effect means that you’ll do a ton of reps using lighter weight in different positions, tempos, and speeds… burning up to 1,000 calories per workout. This will give you amazing Les Mills Pump results by sculpting, toning, and giving you stronger muscles.
The Barbell-based Les Mills Pump workout delivers rapid weight loss and accelerated strength training for lean muscle building without the bulk.
Unlike P90X, you’ll get Les Mills Pump results in less time because the workouts are shorter and faster paced. Perfect for someone who doesn’t have the time commitment required of P90x.
The Les Mills Pump workout is broken up into 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Te Wero: The Challenge – Challenge your body to shed serious pounds. Focus is on shorter but challenging workouts to boost metabolism and stimulate weight loss.
- Phase 2: Panoni: The Change – Push your body to become stronger. Focus is on changing your shape by building and sculpting the muscles that will help “lean out” your look.
- Phase 3: Kia Kaha: Be Strong – Designed to get you lean, ripped, chiseled, and sculpted. Forever strong!
Additionally, because the Les Mills Pump workout is based on weights, it’s prefect for any level…. Beginner to Advanced. During the workout program, you’ll be given suggested weight amounts for every workout for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Learn more about the Beachbody Les Mills Pump workout below:
Les Mills Pump Results: Reviews
The Les Mills Pump reviews below come from people who decided to take on the Beachbody Challenge. They choose a Beachbody fitness program, stuck to it, and shared their results with Beachbody to win $500!
There are daily winners… Make sure to enter your Les Mills Pump review to the Beachbody Challenge to get a Free T-shirt and a chance to win money!…
I have changed my whole life because of this program. I would love to meet the PUMP team so I can thank them! I have never been so positive so happy. And I’m no longer in the obese category. Now I can fit into my clothes so much better! I feel so much stronger as well, like I can do anything without a problem. I am so proud of myself! I hold my head up high and walk with nice posture, and when I look in the mirror now, I like what I see! I’m never going back to how I was, EVER—and I’m still in the process! I want to help other people with their journey, and become an inspiration. – Alicia M.
When I started having heart palpitations, my doctor threatened blood pressure meds. I just wasn’t going to let that happen. So on January 1, 2012, I started Les Mills Pump and FELL IN LOVE!!! The first month, I lost 7 lbs. and 8.5 inches. I knew I had found my soul mate workout Then I added Shakeology and TurboFire and I was rocking.
At 51, I’m in the best shape of my life. So far, I’ve lost 28 pounds and my blood pressure went from 165/89 to a nice normal range of 119/64! My doctor was shocked and he’s so proud. I owe it all to Shakeology and Chalene for all the high energy she brings to my TV. I’m so pyched for LES MILLS COMBAT, I’ve already ordered it! – Christy B.
But finding time to workout while taking care of twin boys is really hard. So I came to a determination: I needed a program I could do 4 to 5 days a week, in under an hour, and get results. My goal was to build muscle, lose inches, and burn fat—all at the same time. So when I came across LES MILLS PUMP® and it promised to do all that, I was sold.
Wow! That’s all my husband could say. Just WOW! I lost 7% body fat in 100 days and built muscle everywhere. My upper back is ripped. I toned up my butt and thighs without adding bulk. And my whole body is trim. No one can believe that I gave birth to twins and have the abs that I do. – Jaclyn K.
I chose Pump because I wanted to reshape my body while transforming my mind—and this program did NOT disappoint. The music got me going, and the trainers kept me going, longer and harder than I ever thought possible. I was enjoying Pump so much that I actually looked forward to my workouts, something I could never imagine saying before. And by starting every day with Shakeology, I knew my body was finally getting the nutrition it so desperately needed. Plus, it just melted off the pounds.
Now, after only two months of working out with Pump and drinking Shakeology daily, I’ve changed so much that I barely recognize myself in the mirror. So far, I’ve lost 59 lbs. and 13% body fat. I went from barely fitting into a size 44 pant to swimming inside of a 34. All my 2XL shirts are long gone and my closet is now stocked with larges only. My diet has done a complete 180 and I only eat home cooked meals that are packed with whole foods and lots of veggies. – Jeremy M.
Les Mills Pump Results: 7 Reasons Beachbody Les Mills Pump is for You!
Are the Les Mills Pump Results for you? There are many in home workout programs you can try. The best part is that they all deliver results if you follow the workout plan. The real question is… Will you enjoy the workout program enough to stick to it?
Here are 7 Reasons you may want to get Les Mills Pump results over the other guys:
- The Rep Effect and the fast pace is designed to help you lose weight and tone up.
- You’ll burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour… About as much as the extreme Insanity workout.
- Les Mills Pump comes complete with:
- Lean, Strong & Unstoppable Fitness Guide.
- Get Lean Nutrition Guide.
- Workout Calendar
- 7 Fat Blasting, Lean Building Workouts
- Barbell, 2 5-lb. and 2 10-lb. weight plates
- Designed to help you show off your lean body, not bulk you up like the Incredible Hulk.
- Fast paced and fun like Insanity but easy on the knees.
- You can change the weight amount in order to challenge yourself more.
- The Les Mills Pump workout switches between the Passionate Trainers to keep you motivated.
- ***Bonus*** The music is current, amazing, and designed to follow the beat of the music… Keeping you motivated and coming back for more
Order today and get the Les Mills Pump: Core workout for FREE...
Les Mills Pump Results: Thoughts
This year I tried Les Mills Pump and I love it!
- Les Mills Pump is easier on the knees than Insanity… But still challenging and short.
- LMP focuses on resistive training like P90X but isn’t taking up all my day and doesn’t just focus on one trainer.
- 10 Minute Trainer was cool but felt like it was lacking something more. Les Mills Pump makes sure to cover all your muscle groups.
- And TurboFire… If I was a dancer I may have been able to this one better. I spent more time trying to figure out the moves than exercising with TruboFire. Les Mills Pump is simple and direct with what to do.
Insanity and P90X are still my go to programs that I enjoy the most but for someone who’s not ready for either, I recommend Les Mills Pump because it’s challenging, simple to follow, and a fun workout.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Have an Amazing Day!
Work With Me – Leaders Only
P.S. If you’re looking to not only get amazing results with Les Mills Pump and also want to charge up your nutrition with Shakeology… Check out the Les Mills Pump Challenge Pack!
P.P.S. If you are looking for a way to increase your fitness, nutrition, social, and even occupational wellness, be sure to start with a FREE Team Beachbody Account and you will get support, motivation, and gain access to free tools to keep you on track with your wellness goals.