Get Smooth Skin, Stronger Nails & Long Healthy Hair
Do you want stronger nails, healthier skin, and shiner hair without having to eat carrots, spinach, broccoli, red peppers, mushrooms, and several other healthy foods every day?
- How would you feel with a more youthful appearance?
- Do you really want stronger nails?
- Is healthy, long hair important to you?
- How about smooth skin?
All this can be achieved with a Shakeology shake… not to mention weight loss….
Everyday our bodies are being destroyed by our environment and by what we eat.
- Pollution, smoking, processed foods, fat-free and sugar-free foods, ultraviolet rays from the sun, and other free radicals are out to destroy our cells, our skin, our health, and our appearance. Without antioxidants to go against the free radicals we start looking older than our real age and our health goes down the toilet.
Would you like to look like a supermodel and feel the youthfulness of a kid?
With antioxidants, you’re not only protected against free radical damage but they can reverse existing damage–making you more youthful..
- Our body’s also have trouble digesting most of our foods because of a lack of digestive enzymes and probiotics, two core Shakeology ingredients. In fact cooking food above 105 degrees Fahrenheit will destroy many of these healthy enzymes and probiotics. Thus, defeating the purpose of eating healthy foods to begin with…
Digestive enzymes and probiotics are needed to perform many functions in the body including digestion, assimilation and elimination of food. As a result, a lack of digestive enzymes and probiotics can result in vitamin and mineral deficiencies, premature aging, and low energy.
Even with our daily environment and food against us, we still want the best skin, hair, and nails possible…
Luckily, the Shakeology shake ingredients have the nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed to promote hair growth, smoother and younger skin, and help strengthen nails so they don’t chip and break.
All without eating 100s of vegetables, fruits, and other healthy foods needed to get what’s in one serving of a shakeology shake. (Get it now and get free shipping with Monthly Autoship (home-direct).†**)
- Imagine having longer, thicker, and shiner hair.
- Imagine having healthier, more youthful, and natural looking skin. You could try faking it with magic lotions and make up but talk about a time consuming process.
- Imagine, finally being able to have long and strong nails. Stop wasting money on fake nails that cause even more damage in the long run.
- **Bonus** many have even lost weight drinking the filling Shakeology shake as a meal replacement.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What minerals and vitamins are good for healthy hair, smooth skin, and stronger nails?
- What type of healthy foods do I need to eat in order to get beautiful nails, younger skin, and healthy hair?
- What’s inside the Shakeology shakes?
- Can’t I just get all my nutrients from meals and other healthy foods?
- What other benefits are there with drinking a Shakeology shake?
- Didn’t get what you expected from Shakeology, Get Your Money Back…
- How do I buy Shakeology at a discounted price?
- Where did all this great information come from?
– November 2011 Updates –
- Are there any third party Shakeology shake reviews?
- Besides helping with your skin, hair and nails, Shakeology ingredients help with digestive disorders.
– February 2012 Post Updates –
- New Ingredients in the 100% VEGAN, SOY, and DAIRY-FREE Tropical Strawberry Shakeology shake.
- Where to Buy Shakeology in Canada and Save Money!
- Saving Money & losing weight with Shakeology and a Fitness Program of your choice.
- 3 Quick and Easy Ways to Buy Shakeology Cheap!
- How to Ship Your Shakeology Shake Worldwide!
What minerals and vitamins are good for healthy hair, smooth skin, and stronger nails?
important vitamins and minerals for skin, hair and nails nails…
Certain vitamins and minerals are essential for maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. By taking in enough of these in your diet, you will look better, feel younger, and have more energy. Luckily, most of the same vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin will also work to give you healthy hair and nails, making our life much easier.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Often recognized as one of the major hair, skin, and nail vitamins. It is often used in shampoos and other treatment for dry hair. A deficiency of biotin can lead to brittle nails, dry brittle hair, and hair loss. It is recommended to take a multi-B supplement that contains biotin, Niacin, B5, B6, and B12, all of which are important for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for dry hair or skin. It has been proven to take up free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging characteristics (similar to Vitamin E, both act as antioxidants). Taken as a supplement, along with Vitamin E, they can reverse the damage by free radicals, and help replace collagen and elastin. A deficiency of Vitamin C is often characterized by dry, rough or scaly skin and dry brittle hair.
- Vitamin A (Retinol/Beta(b) Carotene): Essential in the production of scalp sebum, to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth roughness of skin. Overall, Vitamin A is important for growth, development and maintenance of healthy skin and teeth, vision in dim light, effective functioning of the immune system and helps block against UV radiation. A deficiency of vitamin A disturbs the balance of the skin and results in the loss of the cells that produce lubricants to keep the skin soft and supple (leading to infection, irritation and flaky skin).
- Vitamin E: Increases blood circulation (and nutrient delivery) in your scalp resulting in healthy hair. In skin, vitamin E has been seen to ease dryness by helping to retain its natural moisturizers and by neutralizing damaging free radicals (similar to Vitamin C, both act as antioxidants). Taken as a supplement, along with Vitamin C, they can reverse the damage done by free radicals, and help replace collagen and elastin.
- Iron: Iron is important for oxygenation of body tissues and the maintenance of healthy cells; a lack of iron can lead to symptoms such as brittle nails, dry brittle hair, and hair loss.
- Copper: A lack of copper can lead to dry brittle hair, hair loss, brittle nails, coarse dry pale skin, weight gain, intolerance to cold, fatigue, depression, irritability, poor memory, muscle or joint pain, constipation, decreased libido, heavy periods, or menstrual irregularities.
- Manganese: Manganese is important for activating enzymes that enable the body to utilize key hair, skin and nail vitamins like vitamin C and biotin. Lack of this nutrient can lead to excessive bone loss, weak hair and nails.
- Selenium: A lack of Selenium can lead to fatigue, joint pain, irritability, depression, poor memory, weight gain, constipation, intolerance to cold, heavier or lighter menstruation than normal, coarse dry pale skin, dry brittle hair, hair loss, and brittle nails. Selenium supplements may also help protect against goiter.
- Probiotics: Hair may be dead, but each hair follicle is surrounded by nourishing blood vessels. Probiotics attack pathogens to keep your blood clean and healthy. Healthy blood nourishes hair, skin and nails. Additionally, nails are made of proteins, and probiotics break down the proteins you eat into the amino acids that build healthy, flexible nails. (probiotics are good bacteria and yeast)
Nutrition needed for Strong Nails
- Zinc: Makes your nails and hair stronger.
Nutrition needed for Smooth Skin
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Boosts hydration to reduce redness. Proven to increase production of ceramides and fatty acids, two key components of your skin’s outer protective barrier. It is also important in the digestive system by helping the body convert food to energy.
Nutrition needed to get Healthy Hair
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Helps with circulation in the scalp.
- Vitamin B6: B6 plays a vital role in the production of melanin and is responsible for giving your hair its color.
- Vitamin B12: Helps to prevent hair loss.
- Iodine: A lack of Iodine can lead to dry brittle hair, hair loss, brittle nails, coarse dry pale skin, intolerance to cold, fatigue or weakness, poor memory, depression, irritability, weight gain, muscle or joint pain, constipation, decreased libido, infertility, menstrual irregularities or heavy periods, and in more severe cases, hoarseness, decreased sense of taste and smell, mental impairment, skin thickening, and puffy face, hands or feet.
All of these vitamins and minerals are key shakeology ingredients… By simply drinking a Shakeology shake everyday, you can be getting healthier hair, smoother skin and stronger nails…
Best Of All… Shakeology comes with Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t feel the results within 30 days then send it back for a full refund… Click below to learn more…
What type of healthy foods do I need to eat in order to get beautiful nails, younger skin, and healthy hair?
here’s the long list of healthy foods to add to your diet…
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Foods rich in Biotin include: organ meats such as liver, carrots, romaine lettuce, swiss chard, tomatoes.
- Vitamin C: Foods with high Vitamin C include- Fruits: guava, papayas, strawberries, oranges, sweet limes, lemons, tomatoes, pineapples. Vegetables: broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, kale, mustard greens, bell peppers, turnip greens, spinach.
- Vitamin A (Retinol/Beta(b) Carotene): Retinol can be obtained from animal products and Carotenes – mainly Beta(b) Carotene – from fruits and vegetables. Great sources of Retinol are liver, fish liver oils, kidneys, dairy foods and eggs, while Beta(b) Carotene is found in carrots and dark or yellow vegetables (the darker the vegetable, the more carotene it has).
- Vitamin E: Foods with Vitamin E include: green and leafy vegetables, soybeans, nuts, and seeds.
- Iron: Foods rich in iron include: animal liver, blackstrap molasses, beef, eggs (especially the yolk), shiitake mushrooms, dark green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard greens, romaine lettuce, swiss chard, turnip greens such as winged beans, string beans, dried beans like kidney beans or lentils, soybeans and soy products, especially tofu, rice bran and wheat bran.
- Copper: Foods rich with Copper include: cashew nuts, dried beans like soybeans, adzuki beans, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), lentils, lima, navy beans, dried spirulina, crimini mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, and sesame seeds.
- Manganese: Foods rich with Manganese include: dark green leafy vegetables (broccoli, chard, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, romaine lettuce, spinach), avocados, pineapple, raspberries, nuts (almonds, peanuts, pecans, walnuts).
- Probiotics: Probiotics can be found in yogurt, fermented and unfermented milk, miso, tempeh, and some juices and soy beverages.
Healthy Foods for stronger Nails
- Zinc: Foods that contain Zinc include: mushrooms, whole grains, and meat.
Healthy Foods for healthy Skin
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Foods with Niacin include: fish, meat, turkey, potatoes, bread, fortified breakfast cereals, and brewer’s yeast.
Healthy Foods for healthy long Hair
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Foods with Niacin include: fish, meat, turkey, potatoes, bread, fortified breakfast cereals, and brewer’s yeast.
- Vitamin B6: Foods with B6 include: animal organs, egg yolks, and vegetables.
- Vitamin B12: B12 is commonly found in white meats like chicken and fish.
- Iodine: Foods high in Iodine include: salt-water fish, seafood and shellfish, seaweed like dulse, bladder wrack, kelp, nori, and iodized table salt.
There is no Shakeology alternative that covers so many vitamins and minerals that you need for smoother skin, healthier hair and stronger nails…
Each Shakeology shake is only 150 calories, tastes great, and comes with a full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee…. Click below to learn more.
What’s inside the Shakeology shakes?
the shakeology ingredients go above and beyond expectations…
Does Shakeology have what it takes to give you stronger nails, smoother skin, and keep you from losing your hair?
Judge for yourself… the vitamins and minerals in bold are the ones mentioned above. Notice that all 13 ingredients mentioned above are not only found in Shakeology’s ingredients but goes above and beyond expectations..
The nutrition information below is for the Chocolate flavor of Shakeology.
- Calories 150
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g 2%
- Cholesterol 15 mg 5%
- Sodium 100 mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 17 g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%
- Sugars 9 g
- Protein 17 g 34%
- Whey protein (isolate) 15 g ****
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 5000 IU 100%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg 300%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 15 IU 50%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 40 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCL) 1.5 mg 100%
- Vitamin B2 (as ribofl avin) 1.3 mg 77%
Vitamin B3 (as niacin) 5 mg 25%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 2 mg 100%
- Folic acid 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 100%
Biotin 90 mcg 30%
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 5 mg 50%
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 500 mg 50%
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 4 mg 22%
- Phosphorous (as dicalcium phosphate) 250 mg 25%
Iodine (as kelp) 52 mcg 35%
- Magnesium (as oxide) 80 mg 20%
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 6 mg 40%
Copper (as copper oxide) 0.8 mg 40%
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 2 mg 100%
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate) 60 mcg 50%
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 30 mcg 40%
PROPRIETARY SUPER-FRUIT BLEND: 2075 mg ****
Acerola powder (fruit), Camu-Camu powder (fruit), Pomegranate powder (fruit), Bilberry powder (fruit), Blueberry powder (fruit), Lycium (Goji) powder (berry), Açai powder (berry), Cordyceps, Maitake powder, Reishi powder, Citrus biofl avonoids, Rose Hips powder (fruit), Schisandra powder (berry), Suma powder (root), Gingko powder (leaf).
- Maca powder (root) 1000 mg ****
- Sacha inchi (Plukenetia volubilis) meal 1000 mg ****
- Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) powder 1000 mg ****
- Flax (seed) meal 700 mg ****
- Chia (seed) meal 500 mg ****
- Chlorella 350 mg ****
- Spirulina 350 mg ****
- Hydrilla 300 mg ****
- Apple pectin powder 250 mg ****
- Astragalus powder (root) 200 mg ****
- Blue green algae 200 mg ****
- Spinach powder 200 mg ****
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 150 mg ****
- Pea fiber 150 mg ****
- Quinoa (sprouted) 150 mg ****
PROPRIETARY NONDAIRY 150 mg ****
PROBIOTIC BLEND: Bifodobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus thermophilus.
- Stevia 135 mg ****
PROPRIETARY ENZYME BLEND: 130 mg ****
Amylase, Papain, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, Protease, Bromelain.
- Ashwagandha powder (root) 100 mg ****
- Barley grass 100 mg ****
- Kamut grass 100 mg ****
- Oat grass 100 mg ****
- Wheat grass 100 mg ****
- Amaranth (sprouted) (Amaranthus hypochondriacus) 50 mg ****
- Grape seed extract (seed, 95% proanthocyanins) 50 mg ****
- Green tea decaffeinated extract (leaf, 50% polyphenols) 50 mg ****
- Holy basil powder (leaf) 50 mg ****
BOLDED ingredients are those found under What minerals and vitamins are good for healthy hair, smooth skin, and stronger nails?
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**** Daily Value not established
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Fructose, cocoa powder, xantham gum, chocolate powder, guar gum, natural vanilla flavor, and cinnamon powder.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: Contains milk-based ingredients and is manufactured in a plant that also processes soy ingredients.
Shakeology is gluten free and caffeine free.
AMAZING!!! So many vitamins, minerals, and beyond packed into just one little drink!!!
Feel free to download Shakeology’s Supplemental facts below (shakeology ingredients):
You would be hard pressed to find a whole food healthy shake like Shakeology. In fact, currently, there is no Shakeology alternative at the same quality level as shakeology’s ingredients…
Learn more about the shakeology shake ingredients and Darin Olien (The Ingredient Hunter) from The Oprah Magazine- May 2011 article titled: Good Morning World (click here)
Learn where just some of the shakeology ingredients come from in the video below:
By now you must be wondering how to buy Shakeology… simply click below and also learn about the Risk Free – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee…
Can’t I just get all my nutrients from meals and other healthy foods?
it would be difficult to substitute shakeology ingredients with healthy food alone…
A diet chock full of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, good protein packages, and healthy fats should provide all the nutrients needed for good health.
As you read above, there are a lot of different options to get all the vitamins and minerals that you need for your skin, hair and nails. However, if you want great overall health you’re going to need more than just the 13 vitamins and minerals mentioned on this page.
In a perfect life we would be able to get everything we need from healthy food sources. Sadly, not everyone is able to eat a healthy diet, or get enough vitamin D from the sun, and some older people have trouble absorbing vitamin B12 from food. When it comes to micronutrients, a significant fraction of people get less than the estimated average requirement set by the Institute of Medicine.
That’s why many people should be getting vitamins and minerals from an outside source in order to guarantee a healthy lifestyle.
The question now is do you want to easily digest and absorb the nutrients through a delicious and low calorie Shakeology shake…OR through several different supplements and healthy foods as a Shakeology alternative?
What other benefits are there with drinking a Shakeology shake?
the shakeology shake ingredients help with more than just skin, hair and nails
- BUILD UP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: Illness and disease are not “caught.” One doesn’t catch cancer, heart disease or a cold. You create these ailments with deficiencies based on the healthy foods you eat or don’t eat.
- INCREASE YOUR ENERGY LEVEL: Vitamins & Minerals are involved in the release of energy from digested foods. Strong, lasting energy levels are good indicators of healthy vitamin and mineral intake.
- ENHANCE YOUR APPEARANCE: Skin clearness, tone, and elasticity; hair strength, thickness and color; fingernail strength, color and texture all depend on vitamins and minerals. Some people look 50 years at 30. Some look 30 at 50.
- EXPAND YOUR INTELLIGENCE: Brain function, ability to concentrate and memory require proper vitamin and mineral levels.
- LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT EXERCISING: Many have lost 10lbs on average by simply replacing one meal a day with Shakeology. Shakeology is a filling meal replacement that’s currently in the top 3 meal replacement shakes at Meal Replacement Shake Reviews.
- LOWER YOUR CHOLESTEROL: People who used Shakeology alone lowered their cholesterol levels. Those who exercised three times a week and ate a balanced diet, however, were able to reduce total cholesterol by 30% on average and reduce “bad” cholesterol (LDL) by 38% on average.
If you care not just about your skin, hair and nails but also your weight and overall health then Shakeology is for you… Click below to take advantage of the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and try out Shakeology…
Didn’t get what you expected from Shakeology, Get Your Money Back…
shakeology’s bottom-of-the-bag guarantee…
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
There’s nothing worse than buying something and seeing no results…
That’s why Beachbody made it easy for you to buy Shakeology with peace of mind.
If you don’t start to see and feel the benefits of Shakeology within the first month of using it, or if you’re not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h-guaranteed.
That’s Beachbody’s promise to you.
Let’s say that one more time:
You can try Shakeology for 30-days. If you don’t like it for any reason, you can return it for your money back (less s&h)—even if the bag is empty!
But… how can you trust Beachbody to deliver on their bold promise?
Simple… Beachbody has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2/21/2002. During that time Beachbody has earned a A+ rating from the BBB.
Are you ready for smoother skin, silky hair, stronger nails, improved health, and much much more?….
Then, click below to get Shakeology today!
How do I buy Shakeology at a discounted price?
how to buy shakeology for cheap…
Besides saving 25% as a Coach, you are able to earn income from reselling any of the products. You also have the opportunity to grow a fun home based business part-time. Many Coaches have gone on to create full-time income from their businesses.
You can compare other options on buying Shakeology cheap here: How do I buy Shakeology cheap?
For your first order of Shakeology, I recommend ordering on Monthly Autoship because you’ll get free shipping and can cancel at any time… Plus you can still take advantage of the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Don’t delay and start improving your health from the inside out… Try out Shakeology today!!!
If you’re an Active Military member or a spouse of someone who is, then you can become a Beachbody Coach absolutely free and save 25% on anything you buy with Beachbody, like Shakeology… No member fees and you’re not required to sell anything!
Active Military members or spouses can learn to become Beachbody Coaches here: Beachbody Military Specials: Coach for Free, 25% off, Make Money & More
Are there any third party Shakeology shake reviews?
before you purchase shakeology, it’s nice to read what other companies think of it…
I’m sure we can all agree that reviews from the distributor are great but how about a un-bias opinion?
Currently, here are 2 outside companies who took the time to review Beachbody’s Shakeology meal replacement shake.
These two companies have their own guidelines and review several different food products that you can now verify as well. Plus a bonus article at the end about the creator of Shakeology…
About Meal Replacement Shake Reviews from their site:
Each review will give you the facts about it. Whether or not we liked it and the specifics of why or why not. If the shake is part of a full program, we will talk about the program as well because usually they build those to make their shake most effective. We’ll talk about cost analysis, nutrition analysis, how effective the hunger-blockers are and (most important for some of us) how it tastes. We’ll give it a rating based on those parameters and we’ll open it up for commenting and a user rating. That way, you can know not just what we think, but what some of their long term (or very short term) followers have to say.
Here is their review of Shakeology:
Not too bad of a review… Of all the meal replacement shakes that they’ve reviewed, Shakeology is in third place!
As a side note… Shakeology was limited to only being compared as a meal replacement drink. While their review is amazing, they only looked at a portion of Shakeology’s ingredients…
About Food Facts from their site:
Our philosophy is simple. We’re dedicated to providing objective information about nutrient content, ingredients, and healthy eating information on thousands of food products. Our information is unbiased, unfiltered and independently researched and verified.
Here is their review of Shakeology:
Not to bad of a review… Almost a perfect score!
Lost 3 points from a perfect score because of added sugar and a “controversial” ingredient, Algae Blue Green…
From Shakeology’s Frquently Asked Questions pdf, Beachbody had the following to say about the added sugar:
Why is there fructose in Shakeology?
To give Shakeology its great taste and for a balanced, well-rounded macronutrient profile we’ve used fructose. Fructose is a natural sugar found in fruit and some vegetables. The good thing about fructose–as opposed to glucose (table sugar) or high-fructose corn syrup (chemically altered sugar)–is that it is very low on the glycemic index (GI).
This means that your body sends it directly to the liver for absorption, which minimizes its impact on insulin and blood sugar levels. The fructose in Shakeology is from non-GMO (not genetically-modified) sources and is processed cleanly in GMP-certified (Good Manufacturing Practice) facilities.
***Bonus Article: Striaght from the Oprah Magazine***
This article appeared in O, the Oprah Magazine in the May 2011 issue.
The title of the article is GOOD MORNING WORLD! and is highlighted on the cover as: “6 Superfoods That Will Change the Way You Eat (And You’ve Never Heard of Them Before)”
Some important details to note about this article:
- This article was both unsolicited and non-endorsed by the folks at Beachbody.
- This is not a review on Shakeology itself.
- The only thing changed on this article was a link I added at the bottom of the article.
In this article you’ll go with O’s editor-in-chief, Susan Casey, who traveled with Darin Olien, the co-creator of Shakeology, through the rainforest, jungles, and mountains of Peru.
Here she learned about some of the superfoods that Darin hand-picked while he formulated Shakeology’s 70+ ingredients.
Susan Casey had the following to say:
If somebody told you there were dozens of superfoods you’d never heard of before–delicious, low calorie, and so nutrient rich, scientists think they fend off cancer–you probably wouldn’t believe it. But it’s true…I learned about these foods from Darin Olien, a nutrition expert who has created health products based on them, including the popular powdered supplement Shakeology…What I saw (and ate) there changed the way I think about food, and cleared the path to even greater health.
Where did all this great information come from?
great question to ask…
In life, we should always take the time to see where the information came from. While I tried my best to find only the best information possible, I may have missed something. Feel free to review my resources
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Have a Great Day!
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.†Free monthly shipping offer applies only when you select basic ship method (outside the continental U.S., a surcharge will apply). Plus get online access to 2 FREE workouts as a thank-you gift for choosing Home Direct. Just follow the link in your order confirmation email.Results may vary.
1In a 90-day study, participants replaced one meal per day with Shakeology, ate a balanced diet, and exercised moderately three times per week. Total cholesterol was reduced on average by 30% and LDL cholesterol reduced on average by 38%.2Participants followed the Shakeology Program, which included replacing one meal per day with Shakeology, exercising three times a week, and eating a balanced diet.This product is only available to residents of the United States and its territories.
**With Home Direct, you’ll receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to your door and billed to the credit card used today. You may cancel at any time.
© 2009 Beachbody. All rights reserved. All trademarks, copyrights, and proprietary rights in and to Shakeology and Beachbody are owned by Product Partners, LLC, Santa Monica, CA 90404
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical condition.